Colouring Challenge - Masks with Only Five Colours

In Facebook there are just oodles and oodles of groups... networking, selling, swapping and now colouring. 

A friend started a group for those of us in southern Adelaide... some are even meeting in cafes, drink lattes and colouring in :) Its a fabulous life!

Once a month there are challenges as well. This month (July) is to colour this image using only 5 colours. 


I don't know where she got the picture from but it is copyright to somebody... thank you to whoever designed this drawing :) Its interesting to colour. 

I'm using my faves, the Inktense pencils by Derwent, in sun yellow, apple green, cherry, iris blue and violet. From these basics, I'm able to get a variety of other colours including orange, gold, greens, turquoise, purple and brown. I love mixing colours :)

Haven't decided if I'll add water yet. I'm liking all the grainy pencil marks so might just leave it as pencil.

Why not join us? Look for "Southern Colouring" in Facebook. A few have uploaded a pic of their version and they look fab!

(edit) I've just found out that the groups I love on FB are a little hard to find, so I've added a few links here grin emoticon 
Colouring Pages for Aust n NZ https://www.facebook.com/groups/PAA.ColouringCrew/ 
Southern Colouring n Friendship https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688155794745745/ 

Its fun and relaxing to colour plus it helps encourage the brain to mess about with different colour combos.

Have fun and happy creative day!
:)
Jenny


Comments