Happy Easter!

Hello :D

I want to wish you all a wonderful Easter and hope you are having a happy weekend with loved ones!

As usual, we coloured eggs for breakfast... and also as usual, colouring in a hurry before they went cold!


Colouring Easter eggs is all about being creative, not painting masterpieces suitable for a museum, so we just have fun with it!
I used the watercolour Distress markers and a black Tombow.

Around 12 years ago, I made some little chickens and bunnies for my family. 


As you can see, they're still around! 
This pair of chicks belong to my parents, and my brother still has the bunnies as well. Must make some more one day!

They're still as cute today as they were back then! The egg is still inside but is dried out, rattlling around inside the shell.

Here in Australia, we have a cute little marsupial called a Bilby, which is considered to be the Aussie Easter "Bunny" as the rabbit is an introduced animal to our country. 


Bilbies, just like the adorable Easter bunnies, bring us chocolate eggs (and chocolate ladybugs too this year!) for us to enjoy.

This year's Easter sketch is of a Bilby saying hello to his friend, Andy Ant.

I'm off to paint some spots now, for a Project Life card swap FB group. More crafty fun!!!

Happy Creative Easter Day!
:)
Jenny

Comments